About Me

Foto saya
i'm a college student at LSPR jakarta and i'm just a stupid and silly girl who's not mature enough. i'm 18th, and in a relationship with dicky hamonangan pasaribu. :)

Minggu, 21 Juni 2009

rawrrrrr!

i spent my all day long just sitting around my laptop,

errr, it was so boring!
i started to boring with facebook, and any other kind of websites i usually visits!

but there's nothing i can't do instead to ONLINE!

rather than i eat all day long, it's better for me to online right?

you know, my berat badan is naik naik trs

and i decide to took diet program, but it always fail because of yeaaahh you know i cant stand not to eat!

HAHAHAHAHA


OYEEE, i wanna tell you something
my little brother made their own facebook

i thought whats for gtu loh dy bkin fb!
tpi drpd dy merengek rengek all day sm gw, finally gw bikinin deh yaaaaa



my talkactive lilttle brother yayayay :)


ohh yeee, i already edit my blog
yaaa please be advised, i'm a gaptek person
hahaha.
so sorry if its not good



okeyy i think i must stop to online right now, because my daddy told me to stop playing internet
because tagihan bisa meledaaaak duarrrrr krn gw online trs dr pagi
errrrrrrrrrr!

bye all
smooch

1 komentar:

dicky.hamonangan mengatakan...

soundtrack nya online - saykoji

Template by:
Free Blog Templates