About Me

Foto saya
i'm a college student at LSPR jakarta and i'm just a stupid and silly girl who's not mature enough. i'm 18th, and in a relationship with dicky hamonangan pasaribu. :)

Minggu, 21 Juni 2009

FINALLY :)

first of all i wanna give my special thx too nichan :)

for helping me edit my blog

badaboooomm,
right now i had newest templates for my blog!

i tried many times to edit it, but i cant :(
but nichan help me to did it

thankiies nichaaaann i really appreciated your help
hihih


give some comments about my newest layout yahh

:)

smooochh

2 komentar:

annisanican mengatakan...

aduuh disebut2, jadi malu. :"> hihih thanks to you too odii.. :D ciee,, layout blognya ungu ungu.. hakhakhak

Marrylane mengatakan...

odiiey lucu baaaaaaanget :D

Template by:
Free Blog Templates