About Me

Foto saya
i'm a college student at LSPR jakarta and i'm just a stupid and silly girl who's not mature enough. i'm 18th, and in a relationship with dicky hamonangan pasaribu. :)

Senin, 27 Juli 2009

insomnia fufufuf

ohh i swear, insomnia make me crazy!!!!


i really wanna sleep, but i cant.
hidup gw jdi kebalik, tiduuur laruuut ampe hampir subuh bangun siang menjelang tengah hari!!!

iduup gw uda ky kaloong, semakin hari semakin paraaah!!
gw pengen bgt tdr cepet tpi gbsa.
you know what, one of the reason that makes my insomia worst is ONLINE!!
ohmygod i cant hide it, but its really the main reason of my insomnia
ahhhh~~

please, i want my normal life.
i wanna sleep in 9pm and wake up in 6am
everyday!!!

smster depan, gw dpt pagi. dan kalo kebiasaan ini terus mnerus ampe ntr alamat gw bs ngulang gara2 telat dan betapa jauh dan macetnya kampus dari rmh gw haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

ada yang tau obat buat insomnia akuut gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??
anyone??
huaaaaaaaaaaaah help me help me!!


0 komentar:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates